Revision history: "From Paper to Persona"
Making the marketplace for privacy, trust, identity and information commerce
As the news and paper come unglued, what will pay for journalism in the new news ecosystem? We need a new digital marketplace for information.
This page provides brief notes of substantive revisions by date to the white paper "From Paper to Persona." The "revised date" is shown on the cover page of each successful PDF download, available from the static URL:
- April 18, 2011 -- Added "Fourth Party Model" ADDENDUM at Pages 46-49 and referenced in executive summary
- April 19, 2011 -- Typo fixes, revisions to first page of executive summary.
- April 20, 2011 -- Typo fixes, complete rewrite of two-page executive summary, links to four-party and infovalet posts; infovalet defined, Page 7. Revised Journalism Online reference.
- April 21, 2011 -- Updating reference to AP/News Licensing Group; updating Page 21 list of experiments; added Page 24 info about iPhone privacy report; linked to new Facebook privacy initiatives; restoring at Page 7 footnote about attention economy, inadvertently dropped.
- April 22, 2011 -- Rewrite of executive summary; fix minor typos; add Robert Rosenthal/CIR sidebar.
- April 23, 2011 -- Rewrite executive summary.