LIVE VIDEO STREAM / WIKI HOME / JTM-DETROIT LISTSERVE/BLOG / FACEBOOK HOME / REGISTRATION PAGE / CONFERENCE HOME / PROGRAM SCHEDULE / SESSION NOTES / TRAVEL/HOUSING / VIDEO STREAM / WHO'S PARTICIPATING / FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE (requires login) / TWITTER STREAM / PHOTO STREAM / PHOTO TAG / REFERENCE LINKS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Here are the nine pitches presented for coaching Sunday at JTM-Detroit
- the living textbook -- helping a middle school social studies class of mostly Arab Americans tell their stories online.
- Youth travel media corp -- The youth travel media corp will establish solid corp of journalists in grades 5-12 who travel around their community and beyond sharing news from their perspective.
- Michigan News Center -- Establish a non-profit non partisan community supported center for reporting news not supported by MSM, especially stories of community public interest.
- Ten years of war -- a Visual collaborative impact map. Mapping hidden costs of war building a national collaboration between hyperlocal new media to make a massive project happen. Citi-J combined with first-person testmony.
- Journalism -- the video game. Create a game to interest the public in the continued creation of an evolving journalism.
- Red Ink consumer analytics for people and communities. Helps people to quantify their impact as a group.
- Reinventing Assignment Detroit -- Transformed into a multiplatform, community centered vision whose mission is to reimagine the image of Detroit.
- Community IS Your Toolbox. Contact everyone in a community to determine the media landscape of where an dhow they get local news.
- College press corp -- to set up a curriculum and network to have college journalism class work on stories becoming a respected and continuous source of hyperlocal news.