Subject: FWD: Philosophy LISTING

From: "Liz W. Tompkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 19:22:00 EST

<<<<<========Philosophy Resources Listing=======>>>>

Encyclicals and Ot Writings by Pope John Paul II
http://dominiks-www.physics.wisc.edu/Encyclicals/Encyclicals.html"

Philosophy Resources: A Routledge Guide
http://www.thomson.com/rcenters/philres/rprcmain.html

International Philosophical Preprint Exchange
http://phil-preprints.L.chiba-u.ac.jp/IPPE.html

Critical Inquiry
http://www.uchicago.edu/u.scholarly/CritInq/

The American Philosophical Association
http://www.oxy.edu/apa/apa.html

Martin Buber Homepage
http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uneu/buber.htm

Sean's One Stop Philosophy Shop
http://www.rpi.edu/~cearls/phil.html

Dromenon
http://www.xpost.com/dromenon

Dey Alexander's Guide to Philosophy in Cyberspace
http://www.monash.edu.au/cc/staff/phi/dey/WWW/phil.html

Transformational Technologies
http://www.being.com/transform/

The 'Ultimate' Philosophy Page
http://www.rpi.edu/~cearls/phil.html

Australasian Philosophy Server
http://www.arts.su.edu.au/Arts/departs/philo/APS/APS.home.html

Center for the Study of Logic and Information
http://www-csli.stanford.edu/csli/index.html

US National Endowment for the Humanities
http://www.neh.fed.us/

Earth Portals
http://alive.mcn.org/earthportals

Virtual Library:  Philosophy
http://www.bris.ac.uk/Depts/Philosophy/VL/

Institute of Practical Philosophy
http://www.mala.bc.ca/www/ipp/ipp.htm

The Electronic Journal of Analytic Philosophy
http://www.phil.indiana.edu/ejap/ejap.html

Usenet:sci.philosophy
news:sci.philosophy

Usenet: sci.philosophy.tech
news:sci.philosophy.tech

Usenet:sci.philosophy.meta
news:sci.philosophy.meta

The Chicago Philosophy Web Server
http://csmaclab-www.uchicago.edu/philosophyProject/philos.html

The Carnegie-Mellon English Server
http://english-server.hss.cmu.edu/Philosophy.html

                     <<<<=======E-Mail Lists==========>>>>

+ PHILCAMUS is for the discussion of the works of _Albert Camus' literary &
dramatic works. To subscribe, copy the following command in the BODY of your
email: SUB PHILCAMUS Yourfirstname Yourlastname and  Emailto:
[email-masked]

+ PHILOSOP is a list for exchange of information, and initiation (but not
continuation) of discussion, useful to people interested in academic
philosophy. To subscribe, send the following command in the BODY of mail:
subscribe philosop [do NOT include your truename] and Emailto:
[email-masked]

+ SOCRATES is an international computer network for persons interested
in the theoretical and philosophical foundations of psychology.
SOCRATES deals with such topics as categorization, consciousness, evolution,
hermeneutics, language, mental representation, metapsychology, philosophy of
mind, and philosophy of science.  Because SOCRATES is a new network, this is
your chance to make an impact and to get your voice heard.  Subscribe by
using the following command in the body of your message: SUBSCRIBE SOCRATES
YourFirstName YourLastName and Emailto:[email-masked]

<<******Access Liz's Lists At*******>>
NBNSOFT:      http://www.tricky.com/liz.html
Newshare:     http://www.newshare.com/Newshare/Syndicate/Topics/

And listen to her Weekly Top 10 on (INTERNET FM) Wednesdays @7pm EST
on WRPI, 91.5- NY   http://www.albany.globalone.net/theMESH/liz.html
<<********************************>>
     NBNSOFT Corporation
   Liz W. Tompkins, President
      02019    **USA**
<<********************************>>