From IVP Wiki
Here is a list of some of the people sitting "in the circle" today.
Panel 1: Reflections by Carnegie Researchers
- Alex S. Jones, director, Shorenstein Center
- Joshua Benton and Robert Giles of the Nieman Foundation for Journalism
- Rick Edmonds and Bill Mitchell of the Poynter Institute
- David Levy, of the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism
- Geoffrey Cowan and David Westphal of the University of Southern California
Panel 2: Disruptive Tech and Business-Model Impact
- Moderator: Nicco Mele, Harvard Kennedy School
- Tom Eisenmann, Harvard Business School
- Virginia Postre, The Atlantic
- Sherry Turkle, MIT
- Persephone Miel, Internews Network
- David "Doc" Searls, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
Panel 3: New Models for News, in Practice
- Phil Balboni, GlobalPost, Boston
- David Bennahum, Center for Independent Media, Washington, D.C.
- Melinda Henneberger, AOL, Politics Daily
- Scott karp, Publish2, Inc.
- Goli Shiekholeslami, Washington Post Digital
- Joan Walsh, Salon