SATURDAY SESSION NOTES (click on the headline to post your notes)
Listed below are the breakout sessions called by JTM-PNW participants on Saturday. In each case, by clicking on the title, you can see whether notes of the session have been posted. Any session participant can use the wiki to add notes, or email notes of a session to email@example.com Sessions with titles in bold have completed and file session notes.
10:30 a.m. sessions
- Locally Grown News using the local eating philosophy as an opening for relationship, convesation, new econmy? Michell Ferrier (J)
- How can we keep the conversation going post jtmpnw? (What venues, opps would allow for future connections. sharing, collaborating, trust-building)+ What electronic tools would you like us to maintain or create in order to keep this process going and grwoing? Susan Gleason & Charlie Hamilton (B)
- Strategies for collaboration across difference. Dialogue with republicans, conservatives and fox news fans about journalism that matters. David Messerschmidt (H)
- What does the news ecology look like for the Asian and Asian American and Pacific Islander communities in the Pacific Northwest & What new possibility can we create? Sanjay (D)
- Local, universal broadband and journalism: Digital Justice (brief caucus). Jonathon (JTM Table @ noon)