Bill Densmore's conflicts disclosure page
The author, Bill Densmore, was founder and remains a significant shareholder in Clickshare Service Corp., a privately held, Amherst, Mass., company which provides user authentication, registration and commerce services to content and other websites. In 2008, Clickshare was granted a patent:
- Clickshare patent granted/public: Jan. 29, 2008:
HTML VERSION: http://tinyurl.com/2wtlpu
PRINTABLE PDF: http://pimg-fpiw.uspto.gov/fdd/72/249/073/0.pdf
- Link to earlier news release about notice of allowance:
- Second patent granted Dec. 10, 2013:
A system based upon user sharing across the Internet where there are multiple home bases for users might conceivably involve licensing of Clickshare technology on terms which could financially benefit me. I have not been, since 2002, a director, officer or employee of Clickshare, although I do occasionally advise its management, generally without compensation.
I am a co-founder and minority shareholder of Taxonometrics Inc., which markets the LifeStream news personalization service.
You can learn more about me at:
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- The Information Trust Exchange project
- "From Paper to Persona" (2011 RJI white paper)
- "From Persona to Payment" (2014-2015 RJI report)
- http://tinyurl.com/ita-case -- the Case for the Information Trust Assn.
340 020311 / 423 041311 / 1148 080211 / 1508 093011 / 6556 090514 / 10834 013016